TGIF! Finally it’s Friday! Yay! Friday could not have come soon enough this week.
1. Today is my Dad’s birthday! Happy Birthday to you Papa! He loves to cook rather than go out to eat, so I am sure this weekend will be filled with many home cooked meals. (Trust me, I’m not complaining!)
2. I made a purchase on eBay a couple of weeks ago and it arrived this week – new to me Lilly Pulitzer pants! The are a smidge big, but so cute a fun! Plus I got a great deal, so heading to the tailor for a few alterations won’t be a big deal.
3. Picked up my sweet friend, Stephanie’s French Bulldog, Henry, from boarding and hung out with him for a few hours on Sunday. He is hysterical! He loves riding in the car – he just lays down and falls asleep. He is shockingly strong for his size…he was definitely the one taking me for a walk on the leash not the other way around.
4. My parents had my grandparents over for dinner one night this week and I joined them. It’s always fun to get to hang out with all of them. My grandparents just returned from a vacation so we got the full run down of the trip. Tweed loves seeing them too!
5. I hope to be able to carve out a bit of time to keep working on my new top! I am sewing a pretty advanced (at least for me) pattern. I will share all about how this project goes when it is complete. I can’t wait to get the top finished – I have a whole outfit in my mind that I am dying to wear!
How was your week?
Linking up with Lauren over at The Lauren Elizabeth for #h54f.