In an effort to be more of a saver and less of a spender, I have decided to start online window shopping. My sweet friend Erika taught me this phrase “online window shopping.” I’ve adopted it because it is just oh so clever! For me, its WAY more safe than window shopping in the traditional sense. I keep my wallet FAR out of arms reach, which really isn’t possible at the actual mall.
I am very ready for some fall weather. I’m getting to the point of the summer where all of my clothes are feeling very blah and over worn. Fall fashion is everywhere these days, which doesn’t help my situation. With the September issues of all of the glossies hitting stores, I long for a few new treasures for my closet. Hence, the online window shopping. Tonight’s find: H&M.
H&M is a favorite of mine, especially as far as fast fashion goes. This fall will be no exception. I hope these items hop into my closet at some point this fall! After spending over an hour checking out everything, I have reigned it in to nine items I would
like love to own!
grey blouse / 20s dress / cape
- This grey blouse would be so pretty for the fall with these great Theory raspberry tweed skinny suit pants my mom gave me for my birthday. Add a pair of patent mary-janes and the outfit is complete!
- Ever since I saw The Great Gatsby, I have been enthralled with all things deco 20s/early 30s. I imagine this dress with long strands of pearls, dark black tights and yet again, black patent mary-janes. (Can you tell I live in my patent mary-janes in the fall/winter)
- I have wanted a winter cape for several years now. Then I saw Heather Dubrow (Real Housewives of Orange County) wearing one on the episode where they went to select Tamra’s wedding dress. Needless to say, I have been counting down the days until the fall so that I can scoop one up for myself. This might be just the ticket!
- I am really excited about this imitation leather skirt because it keeps a look I love in my budget! Imagine this with a lipstick pink chiffon blouse tucked in, black tights, and wedge boots. Come to think of it, I might want a new pair of boots to wear with this ensemble, but I digress.
- I am mad for plaid! I would love this with some chocolate-brown tights and caramel riding boots. Casual and still pulled together for an outing with friends. I bet it would be really cute with denim skinnys too!
- It’s hard to tell, but there is a pattern in the weave of these pants. It adds a richness and depth to closet staple. They would be perfect for day-to-night, or even a holiday party. Bleh, holiday party…its still 100 degrees outside…what am i thinking?!
- My new favorite small bag for a night on the town is a wristlet. I know I am a little late for the party on this one. The patent leopard would go with just about anything!
- These imitation black leather pants are just beyond. I imagine them with a sparkly top for a night on the town! The perfect piece to update my wardrobe for Fall 2013!
- Leopard remains top dog in my book. These pumps would be great for work to add some color my fall wardrobe. What can I say, my go to color is black – year round!
What ‘s calling your name for the fall?