TGIF! Random note: there has been a lot of rain this week in Dallas. I have loved most of it. It hasn’t been a big storm or anything, just some rain…much needed rain! I know there have been giant storms in the Carolinas, but Dallas has been rain free since May, I feel like.
1. On Sunday, several of my best girlfriends and I went to brunch and to get pedicures. This was some great much-needed girl time! I went with an Essie color that I am embarrassed to say I can’t even remember the name. (see below for evidence) We had a great time chatting about this and that and the occasional political topic. We were pretty bummed when the rain started and the pool day was canceled…but this was a great second place activity!
2. My friend, Elizabeth, gave me a few Lilly Pulitzer items last week and I am thrilled to have them! This dress has polka dot and check crustaceans on it, what could be better?!?
3. Tried the new Starbucks iced peach green tea lemonade this week. one word…YUM! It really tastes like summer!! (totally meant to capture a picture…but it was so delish that I was distracted and forgot…I guess you will have to take my word for it!)
4. Went to dinner at one of my favorites, Twisted Root Burger with my college roommate last night. So delish, as usual. She is so sweet and treated me to dinner as a belated birthday present. She is such a positive friend and always puts me in a great mood! I went a little non traditional this time…turkey burger…but it was soo good!
5. I learned how to list items on eBay this week. I only have a few items posted as a sort of trial run – so exciting to be on the other side of eBay. I love shopping, so selling is a whole new ball game that seems pretty fun! Take a look: http://www.ebay.com/sch/vls628/m.html?_nkw=&_armrs=1&_from=&_ipg=&_trksid=p3686
How was your week??